Information You Provide To Us. We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you request information, request Services, complete a Whiplashfactor form or application, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, and other information you choose to provide.
Information Collected. The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields through our Services;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our Services;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
Device Information. When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Call and SMS Data. In connection with providing Service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
How We Use Information:
Services. We will use this information in order to:
- Provide users with customer support.
- Contact you and provide you with information.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations.
Additionally, we may use the information we collect about you to send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Whiplashfactor, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
Social Sharing Features. The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.